Now is an exciting time for women aged 50 and over.
Did you know there is an increase in the number of women setting up their own micro-businesses? We live in amazing times where if you dream of running a small business it is much easier than it ever has been.
The advent of social media, online shopping means that businesses now don’t require a traditional shopfront, so working from home is a great option.
The downside is that women now need to be not only business savvy but also tech-savvy.
Navigating your way around the ins and outs of running a business requires sound digital skills, ensuring not only business success but also safety. If you are not a digital native or have no idea how to manage a business then maybe you need a mentor.
A mentor is more than an advisor.
They are someone who has been there before and achieved success. As your mentor, I am invested in sharing my knowledge and experience with you to help you steer your way through the unknown territory of business and technology.
Over the past twenty years, I have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience.
I have held successful positions as:
- Manager for a not for profit organisation
- Business Manager for a Private organisation
- General Manager/Financial Controller of one of the largest independent festivals in Australia
- Senior Project Officer – Digital Inclusion
All this experience is underpinned by qualifications in Business, Marketing, Management and Leadership.
If you are struggling to:
- Make sense of your business
- Set up systems and processes
- Organise your financial records
- Understand how to use digital technology (your computer, tablet or smartphone)